giovedì 1 novembre 2018

Welcome in Resita!

Memories of June

Welcome!
For all the travelers is always a pleasure listen a warm word that can make you  feel at home and in the association Nevo Parudimos I found people that make me happy from the first moment,  youth worker, colleagues, friends.

Stemma of Resita
So here I am, Welcome in Resita, (that I will learn how to pronounce good only after 10 days!).
It's a quite city situated in a valley, where you have got enough service but where you have also a lot of work to do with disadvantage people.
I already worked with ROMA people and I it was really interesting for me, discover a new culture and in the same time rediscover myself, who am I and what I can do for other people.

You are an EVS!
If you have never listen about the program Erasmus Plus, maybe you can think that  I am a new kind of singer or something more weird, but from June, I chose  to be a European Volunteer to offer my help to the people, to be open to new cultures and to accept the different between us. I want to learn more about new cultures because what I learn from my experiences it's that more deeper are the difference between the people more close the can be, and also because I am thirsty of culture.
I love the idea that we should be European citizen, especially when I was in Italy, I tried to help the young people to understand what does it mean be citizen of the world, recognize the human rights and help other people to be included inside the society and I will do my best also here to help the young people to develop them knowledge.

The apartment is really big and I met my mates, Lara and Nathan, they are here form April and they already lived a lot of adventure in Resita and in Romania.
I felt home from the first second because they have prepared a wonderful welcome that I will never forget.

Before the end of the EVS I wish that they can see me as a new member of them family but this is another story ;) ...


First picture with my EVS collegue and roommate in the picture
Lara - Nathan and Me

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento