domenica 11 novembre 2018

Milcoveni, look who is back?

Memories of August

In the association I am taking care of the social communication and the graphic design and I am really happy because all the members of the association believe in me, I am trying to share my knowledge in the field of the ICT in a way to help them also for the future.
A lot of young people are using the social media to have communication and sometimes a lot of them, they prefer spend time by messaging than speak with them friends. The social media are really a strong tools but I think that in the modern education and especially in the schools we should prepare the children to use them in a way also to understand fake news from real news. I think that a course about media literacy have t be a must in every school at least one hour per week.

But during the summer a lot of schools are closed because it is Holidays :D and before arrived here in Resita I promised to myself to visit a village that helped me to remind me who I am and what can I do for other people.
The village is Milcoveni, and it's really a little village on the edge of Romania, few kilometers to the border with Serbia where the phone connection can be really expensive.

I met a lot of wonderful people during the experience in Milcoveni and I was really happy to have the opportunity to visit that village again. I went together my colleague Marcian, because he told me that the grandmother lives there.
I was really happy to be there again and remind the wonderful experience that I did. All the people remind me especially the young people because we played a lot all together. It was really a good experience and I hope to do it again a day.
During my experience here in Romania, I will try to go more time in Milcoveni is the kind of place that can help you to find yourself and to be focus on what is really important in the life.  Where you can remind to your self what is good, not what pleases.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento