sabato 10 novembre 2018

Tempus Fugit!

Memories of July 

I already spend 30 days in Resita, and there are a lot of news. The summer is really hot here but the weather it's good and I like the environment around the city. There are a lot of lake and forest around here where you can go and also do camping. This month, we went in a festival in Garana, that is near one lake, it was really a good concert and I was happy to spend some days in the forest with all my colleges.

Enes - my roommate
We did a lot of activities during this month I met also my new roommates Enes from Turkey. He told us that the travel was really long but that he is happy to be here,I will try to do my best to make him feel like home as my friends did with me.

What I really enjoyed from this month was my On Arrival Training, that is a Training course promoted by the NA (National Agency) to prepare the EVS volunteers to live a wonderful experience, in this case in Romania ;).

I like it a lot because I would like to be a Trainer since I discovered the program Erasmus Plus and for me was really a constructive activity to be focus on what I want to achieve from the experience and what I should do.
EVS that i met in the  OAT 
In the training I meet new trainers, different volunteers from all over the Europe, that are working in our same field. We spent a lot of time together in Bucharest.

I was really happy also because I meet new Italian friends, we did a lot of activities together and we get a lot of fun, I felt good with them also our Intercultural night it was super, I will never forget.

This experience time by time it look always more interesting, but there is something that I can't control this is way I will do all the activities that I can until I have time!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento