venerdì 12 aprile 2019

A EVS adventure!

Memories of March

This month reserved me a lot of surprise til the end. In fact between the 24th till the 28th of March me, together with Enes and Nadja we took part in the MTE (Mid Term Evaluation) that like the OAT it has to be done from the NA for the volunteers that are working in the different country in Europe. This meeting is also useful for the self evaluation of the EVS volunteers during them stage that can be long term or short term.
From left to right Me, Nadja and Enes
In background Bran Castle
Before the activity started, together with Nadja and Enes we went to visit Bran castle. The travel was really long and it look like and odyssey especially in the round trip back. The travel  was really long but lucky for us we took the sleeping wagon that for a travel like this is really good  (tips that I suggest for future volunteers in case you want to do long travel with the Train).
We arrive in the hotel really early and we choose to go travel around the area. We went to see the Bran castle that it is really a good place, touristic and  surrounded by natural landscape. After we went inside the castle to see how was the life in the court. The castle it really amazing and we had a lot of fun and we took a lot of pictures in the castle.
After we saw Bran castle we come back in Poiana Brasov in the Hotel Poiana Silver Mountain, to meet all the others participants and have the first meeting with all of them. We more than 70 volunteers in my opinion maybe too many to build connection with all of them but also interesting because there were a lot of stories to listen and adventure done from different people .

During the meeting we share each others our experience and the activities done until now with the children results and possible actions. In the end of the meeting I realize how much is important for me know go and have a University degree and I am more focus on what I want to do. I like to help and support, make people think and improve competences as problem solving.
Maybe that I can become a trainer till the end of this EVS will be difficult but, I am sure that I can improve my self and that one day I can become a trainer, which is committed to promoting knowledge, education and social inclusion.
In only few more months my experience will arrive to an end but as I always wrote I will do all my best do collect all the experience possible that this adventure is giving to me and I will  help and support all the people that will join to work to promote education. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento