venerdì 21 dicembre 2018

Sărbători fericite 🎊🎉🎊

Memories of December

It's Christmas time

After a month that has been full of emotions and initiatives both with the association and on a personal level, we are approaching Christmas, long awaited, and a great excuse to return home to review their friends and family.
For the first time I decided to spend Christmas away from my family, a really difficult choice if I have to be honest, not only because I miss the Christmas atmosphere of my small town (Pignola) but also because I miss my family. But life is made of opportunities and choices and for this year I decided to live this period full of joys with a new family, the one I'm building here in Romania, among my friends.
I decided to stay in Romania because I want to live as much as possible to experience abroad, discovering my limitations and what I can do for others, with the awareness of being able to increase my knowledge.
The Christmas season is really interesting, the city is covered by a veil of white snow that makes it even more magical this period and Christmas markets you can taste and enjoy unique and unforgettable flavors.

The magic certainly does not end here, in fact in the week Nevo Parudimos
celebrated 10 years of activity! La multi ani Nevo  🎊🎉🎊!
I owe a lot to the members who are part of this association, I'm not very good with gifts, but I will commit to give you a happy new year to all of you!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year !!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento